The company under the name "Papadopoulos Panagiotis & Co OE" (hereinafter "COMPANY"), created the website www.flexoplates.gr to offer information and services to the visitors / users regarding the products and services that it provides, the wider activity its stores, partnerships, etc.
A. Content of the Website - Provider Liability
- Brand name, badge, logo, images, graphics, distinctive features, as well as all content, information, electronic files, services and anything else on the www.flexoplates .gr are solely owned by the COMPANY, are intellectual property and are protected in accordance with the provisions of Greek and European law as well as international conventions. Trademarks, names, or other intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties, affiliates and entities listed on www.flexoplates.gr are their intellectual and industrial property and are also protected under applicable law.
- It is expressly forbidden to the visitor / user to exploit, copy, reproduce, disseminate, republish, distribute or transmit or otherwise use the content and services of this site beyond the uses expressly provided to him / her, without the prior written authorization of the COMPANY. By way of exception, individual copying and printing of web pages and their content is allowed, provided that they are not altered in any way and only if they are intended for personal use by the user / user of the site itself, without prejudice, in any way, the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights.
- THE COMPANY makes every effort to ensure that the information and in general the content available through the www.flexoplates.gr website is accurate and clear. In any case the COMPANY does not bear any liability vis-à-vis the visitor / user of the website www.flexoplates.gr for any damage that may be caused to him by not updating the information provided by him / her.
- Under any circumstances, including negligence, the site is not responsible for any form of damage the visitor / user is suffering from the pages, services, choices and contents of the site, on his / her own initiative and with the knowledge of ("Site Liability Limitation"). The content of the site is provided "as is" without any warranty, expressed or implied in any way. To the fullest extent and in accordance with the law, the site denies all warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, those which imply the merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose. The site does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that any errors will be corrected. Also, the site does not guarantee that the same, or any other related site or "servers" through which they are made available to you, are provided without "viruses" or other harmful components. The site does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the accuracy, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results. The responsibility and the cost of any corrections or services are assumed by the visitor / user and in no case the website.
- THE COMPANY is not responsible for any kind of damage that a visitor / user of the website www.flexoplates.gr or a third party may suffer from a cause related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability service and / or information provided by it and / or services and / or information made available through it.
B. Obligations of Visitors / Users
In particular, but not limited to, any act contrary to law or that may harm the COMPANY and / or third parties is expressly prohibited, as an indication but not as a limitation:
- the intervention on the website www.flexoplates.gr in order to mislead any third party with regard to the origin of its content with the ultimate purpose of causing damage to the image and the reputation of the COMPANY or to compromise the security of the transactions or the blocking free access to that site,
- the distortion of the information contained in the products and / or services as well as the publication of non-substantiated and duly substantiated information, etc., intended to mislead the consumer, the direct or indirect influence of this behavior and the damage of the COMPANY and its products and / or services,
- installing and / or promoting in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of content promotion, as well as the installation of promotional messages without the written approval of the company.
- the installation of code, program files that may in any way cause malfunctions on the website www.flexoplates.gr or that may impede its use by third parties.
C. Provision and Availability of Content
- THE COMPANY makes every effort to maintain and make available the website www.flexoplates.gr . However, it cannot guarantee that its website and any information and / or service contained therein will be provided without interruption and / or errors. In addition, CORPORATION reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently discontinue all or part of its website with and / or without notice to users, as its availability may also depend on factors outside of its sphere of responsibility. In any case the COMPANY does not bear any liability in case the visitor / user cannot connect to the website www.flexoplates.gr.
- THE COMPANY makes every effort to protect the www.flexoplates.gr website from malicious software. However, it does not guarantee that its site and the servers through which the site's contents and services are provided to visitors / users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each user should take care to protect his / her own means of access to the www.flexoplates.gr website by his / her own means (eg using antivirus, etc.) prior to any use of the www.flexoplates.gr
D. Personal Data
- THE COMPANY may maintain and process personal data of visitors to the website www.flexoplates.gr, which will come to their knowledge on the basis of requests and / or transactions for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the trade or professional relationship. In addition, third party natural or legal persons may be the recipients of this data for the advertising of products and / or services of the COMPANY. Every visitor / user of the www.flexoplates.gr website reserves the right to update or object to the further processing of its data, based on the national, community and international law on the protection of individuals from the processing of personal data, such as where applicable.
- THE COMPANY does not bear any liability vis-à-vis the visitor / user of the website www.flexoplates.gr in the event of the use of the personal data that the user has declared to a third party natural or legal person through hyperlinking to the third person's web site through the network site www.flexoplates.gr.
E. Links to other websites
THE COMPANY does not bear any responsibility nor is it able to influence the content of the websites to which links are referenced on its website. Any problems and / or damages that may arise from the use of sites to which links of this site refer are solely the owners of the first.
F. General Terms
- THE COMPANY is not liable for breach of these Terms due to reasons of force majeure.
- The above Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, as well as any modification or change thereof, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties, courts having jurisdiction to resolve any dispute, the Courts of Of Athens. Any provision of these terms becomes legally unenforceable, without any effect being prejudiced by the validity of the other terms.
- This is the overall agreement between the site and the user / user of his / her pages and services and he only binds them. No change to these terms will be taken into account and will not be part of this agreement unless it has been written in writing and has not been incorporated into it.
- The Site may update this Policy from time to time, publishing the new version to it. The user should check this page regularly to ensure he is in compliance with any changes to the terms of this Policy.
- The site may inform users about changes to this Policy (either by email or via the personalized message service of the site or linked apps).
- The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of the services of the site is subject to the terms of this section and to the relevant provisions of Greek law and European Union law as they are formulated and applied.