Nothing to display
What is Cookies?
Cookies are short software code texts that are sent for storage from the www.flexoplates.gr server at your terminal equipment with their basic functionality communicating with us in your browser data. Depending on their duration, cookies are either session cookies or persistent cookies. "Temporary cookies" are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser while "longer cookies" remain stored in your terminal equipment until their predetermined power is reached.
Yes, we use certain Cookies with the main purpose of making www.flexoplates.gr more functional and more profitable to our visitors / users.
What Kind of Cookies Do We Use?
Papadopoulos Panagiotis & Co. uses "temporary cookies" for the following purposes:
- To automatically recognize you as a registered user after logging in or to browse secure subpages.
- For the storage of technical data and also because it is necessary for the "reading" of visual or audio content, also known as flash cookies.
- To allocate the processing of server requests between a group of servers.
- For online identification of users already connected to social media.
- Furthermore, we use "longer cookies" for the following purposes:
- To improve the performance of our site.
- To personalize your interface and personalize the function of our website.
- To provide web content matching your choices and interests.
What Third-Party Cookies Do We Use?
Through our cookies we collect and process the following types of data:
- User's Terminal equipment identification data and Internet protocol address.
- Navigational data within the web page.
- Product / service preference information.
- Data on executed transactions.
How do you give your consent to Accepting Usable Cookies from Us?
How can you disable cookies?
If you wish to enable or disable the use of electronic cookies from your browser settings, depending on your browser, please visit the following web pages to learn about the necessary actions.